As a factory authorized Thrush Aircraft Dealer, ASI Jet offers a range of aircraft to fit any operation, from small to large with hopper capacities ranging from 510 to 710 gallons. All Thrush models provide superb visibility, light control surfaces, speed, and maneuverability for the pilot. Thrush Aircraft are currently operating in over 80 countries around the world. Thrush is known for their structural durability, smooth operation, and excellent performance under extreme conditions.
Thrush Aircraft manufactures superior aerial application aircraft which are the most efficient and economical way to get the job done. Headquartered in Albany, Georgia, Thrush Aircraft manufactures a full range of aerial application aircraft used in agriculture, forestry and fire fighting roles worldwide. Thrush is well-known for building the most durable aircraft in the aerial application industry, as well as the best flying – from both pilot and operator perspectives. All Thrush models provide superb visibility, light control response, and a high degree of maneuverability and speed, along with superior efficiency and low direct operating costs. Today there are more than 2,500 Thrush aircraft operating in over 80 countries around the world.
Why Thrush? Here’s Why…
- 60,000 Hour Wing Spar life on the 510 series P2 and P2+ (29,000 Hour Wing Spar on 510P )
- Advanced EFIS “Glass” Instruments Standard (Garmin G5 and MVP-50T)
- 510 series Aircraft are certified to fly at operational gross weight of 10,500 lbs!
- Large wing surface area
- Wire Deflection System, wire cutters on the landing gear and wire deflect system from cockpit to tail (standard equipment)
- Superior Spray Pattern
- Designed to be a simple and rugged aircraft
- Easy accessibility of engine and systems
- Stainless Steel Cam Locks for easy access
- Cockpit Roll Cage
- Glare Shield on instrument panel
- Inertia reels seat belt for comfort
- Stainless steel belly skins
- Storm Shield front windshield for added protection and safety
- Universal dispersal systems
All models available in dual cockpit configuration, and dual controls available